22nd October 2011, 08:00 PM
Ramanaraj

Percentage of important questions that appear in the board of intermediate?

What is the percentage of important questions appeared in board of intermediate

9th December 2011, 05:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of important questions that appear in the board of intermediate?

Hello Friend,
you have not mentioned the name of the board or subject. Every state board, CBSE, ISC, NIOS have their intermediate exams. Your question is not to the point so its not possible to give you any guidance. I am assuming that you are talking about some +2 exams so i suggest you to solve the previous year test papers to know about the important questions.

Regards
19th February 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of important questions that appear in the board of intermediate?

mainly, important questions for physics intermediate 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?