21st May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?

what percentage of marks is required for admission in south city commerce colleges in kolkata ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required for admission in South City College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  2. Can I get admission in South City College Kolkata? I have scored 60%
  3. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  5. From where can I get the admission forms for city college of commerce Kolkata?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  7. How much percentage required for southcity day college
  8. What is the cutoff of South City College Kolkata?
  9. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
  10. How much marks are required for B.Com in South City college?
  11. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  16. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Pecentage of marks required for admission to Grade 11 Commerce in Mulund college of commerce?
  18. How much percentage is required to get admission in City College?
25th May 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?

is bba there in south city college?
25th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?

when will i get the admission form of b.com in south city college?
28th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks is needed for admission in south city college in gol park??
4th October 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how many prcentage should want to take addmission in c.a ?
5th April 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for b.com in kolkata? What are the minimum percentage required? When will their forms be available?
16th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Percent required for admision for southcity
18th May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required for admision in south city commerce college.
Please type your question or comment here and
then click Submit.
25th May 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

how much marks is required to take admission in southcity commerce college
4th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the last date of admissions.
6th June 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to take admisson in accounts hons
7th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in south city college if my percentage is 60%?
23rd July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in city college if my persantedge is 70 ?
3rd May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

when shall i get the form for admission in city college ? and also the required percentage??
5th June 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

When online admission form for b.com. hons 2014 will be available in different colleges of Kolkata. I have passed XII COMMERCE with 62% marks. Where will I get chance for admission?
31st May 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How much Marks are required for admission in south city college, Kolkata for BA (H) to English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?