16th February 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed to join B.Sc Biotechnology in Bangalore University?

I'm Shruti. Right now I'm studying in class 12th so I'm curious about how much percentage should I get in order to roll in a B.Sc. Biotechnology course in a college affiliated to Bangalore University?

20th February 2019, 11:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed to join B.Sc Biotechnology in Bangalore University?

The basic eligibility required to enter in B.Sc (Biotechnology) course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board of education.

As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage needed to join B.Sc Biotechnology in Bangalore University is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the Bangalore University.

The duration of Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?