26th January 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get Hotel Management admission in IIHM?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Hotel Management in IIHM. I have studying in 12th standard right now. Kindly let me know what percentage is required for getting admission for this course in this institute?

2nd February 2019, 09:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get Hotel Management admission in IIHM?

International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) conducts an Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eCHAT) to get admission to candidates in hotel management programmes. To be eligible to sit in the IIHM eCHAT, you must have passed 10+ 2 examination in any discipline with English as a core subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
5th February 2019, 11:24 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get Hotel Management admission in IIHM?

For getting admission in IIHM (Indian Institute of Hotel Management) for pursuing a degree course in hotel management, you are required to qualify IIHM EHCAT (Electronic Hotel Common Admission Test).

Further, the minimum education required to appear in the same examination is a Class 12th with English as a core subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised board.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age need to lie under 22 years as on 1st July of admission year. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding IIHM admissions, you can refer to the link www.iihm.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?