24th August 2010, 11:23 PM
Ankit Shrivastav

Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?

Hello Sir,
I am Ankit Shrivastav S/O Mahadev Shrivastav had got the admit card but my origional 10+2 marksheet are submited in college .so in absense of origional marksheet what I do?
Please give me a solution of my question as soon as possible.

25th August 2010, 01:14 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?

I think you dont need your original Certificates for giving any kind of entrance test...still if they ask you for your certificates then you can give then xerox certificates attested by a Govt. official....That will be enough for you as a proof..

Good luck !!
25th August 2010, 05:14 PM
swati123

Default Re: Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?

Lord save me and you! By the way, what is your original marksheet doing in your
college. I have never heard of colleges where you need to submit your original
marksheet. Anyway, meet the college authorities immediately and ask them to handover your original marksheet otherwise you will be in huge trouble...you will not only be denied admission in post-graduation courses, you will never be able to apply for a job as you will need to produce your marksheets, pass certificate, etc. everywhere.

Once you get back the original marksheet, make it a point never to part with it, not even if you are offered a job where they ask you to submit. Always submit an attested photocopy.
25th August 2010, 07:41 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit Shrivastav View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Ankit Shrivastav S/O Mahadev Shrivastav had got the admit card but my origional 10+2 marksheet are submited in college .so in absense of origional marksheet what I do?
Please give me a solution of my question as soon as possible.
Dear friend
For applying to a particular exam you need only xerox copy of your certificates.
At the time of admission you must be passed out from your previous college. So you will get all those documents at right time.
If you think that you are gonna get trouble with that then write an application to your college administration forwarded by your HOD mentioning the purpose to get the your original documents.
25th August 2010, 08:26 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

first please tell what exam are you talking of?
more over most of the exams requires only the photocopy and not the originals,you can ask your college administration,they will give the photocopy of your certificates
22nd October 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my 2nd year marksheet of my collegge and i have also not any photocopy of that marksheet for issuing the dulplicate marksheet i didnot know my roll no. can i got the photocopy of my markshheet from my college
12th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have attended the UG exam in 2006 and on its marksheet the date printed is sept.2006... i then took admission in mca in june 2008... what will be my year gap more than 2 years or within 2 years????
12th January 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have attended the UG exam in 2006 and on its marksheet the date printed is sept.2006... i then took admission in mca in june 2008... what will be my year gap more than 2 years or within 2 years????
27th March 2011, 01:47 PM
YOGIRAJ59

My son got admission in engineering college on the basis of AIEEE through management Quota. He has submitted all original documents in Eng. College. But he doesn't like to continue his education in this college. Now He is appearing for MH-CET2012 as he belongs to Maharashtra State. He wants to seek admission in new Eng.College through Caps round.
Can he get back his Original Certificates from this College?
14th April 2011, 11:04 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think all examination need only your xerox certificates.....so dont worry...if you need your original certificate then you ask for your college administrator......
22nd June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have to markseet but when collage gives of student
26th June 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i have given NIOS on demand examz and my result is awaited. but i hav my uptu document submission on 28th. if i submit afedavit so will it b possible to submit the marksheet later?
27th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , i did not get my 12 mark sheet . my name is p.arunkumar. i wrote my 12 examination last year october in that exam i pass with 70 marks in maths that is my arrear test. have i buy now in your office . what it need to get that mark sheet.pls mail me sir at [email protected] urgent sir......
16th August 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I want entrance marklist of 2011
15th December 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
I think you dont need your original Certificates for giving any kind of entrance test...still if they ask you for your certificates then you can give then xerox certificates attested by a Govt. official....That will be enough for you as a proof..

Good luck !!
how to get a orignal markseet
please replay
14th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my original 12th marksheet in college for degree course. i do not want to continue my studies. But its more than a year i did not go to college and i do not have zerox copy of it. What is the procedure to get my marksheet from college
7th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I took admission in Bsc 1st year and the college took all my original certificates like TC , migration and character certificate...now I don't want to continue my studies in that college..I want to join a medical college now...how can I get back all my original documents back from the college.
Please help.. reply soon.
5th February 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

My name is BALAJI I joined BL in venkateswara law collage. Because of my family economic condition not able to continue but collage ask money for return my 10th 12th . Amount want to paid 68000. What can I do this issue?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?