16th September 2016, 10:42 AM
Karthu666

Percentage required to apply for AEE post for Mechanical stream? Is 1st division required for applying?

Hello friends, I have a small query regarding the percentage required for applying to the AEE posts for mechanical. As I am a 2015 passed out student should we want to have a specific percentage or just a BTech certificate is sufficient for applying. Please, let me know. Is there any 1st class division is required for applying or even a pass class is ok?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  2. Required Percentage of marks in B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to apply for Hindustan, Hyundai and Tata Motors?
  3. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?
  5. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  6. How much percentage is required in Intermediate for applying for jobs in Railways?
  7. Study Material for AEE Exam for Civil Engineering Division?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?
  11. Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?
  12. What is the percentage required for applying Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  14. Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  16. Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  17. Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?
  18. What is the required percentage required to apply for IAS officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?