29th September 2018, 10:17 PM
KunalAnand2206

Percentage required in Diploma Civil course for securing BTech admission in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission for BTech course in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I would like to know that what percentage is required in my Diploma course for securing BTech admission in this college?

30th September 2018, 02:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma Civil course for securing BTech admission in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur?

The full form of LEET is Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

1. It is the examination for diploma candidates to get admission in Bachelor of Technology course.

2. You must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam for admission in Bachelor of Technology.
30th September 2018, 04:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma Civil course for securing BTech admission in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur?

=> B.Tech stands for Bachelor of technology and the duration of this course is three years after completing Diploma course.

=> In order to get admission in B.Tech course candidate should have passed 12th or Diploma from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the percentage required in Diploma Civil course for securing BTech admission in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur is 60%.
30th September 2018, 04:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Diploma candidates need to have minimum of 60% marks to apply for admission in degree course.

Lateral Entry Entrance Test is the exam for admission directly in second year of engineering. Diploma candidates can also apply for JEE Advanced exam for admission in IITs.
30th September 2018, 06:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you have to score at least 50% aggregate in Diploma to pursue B.Tech.
If you want to get admission in MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering course then it is compulsory to score at least or more than 50% aggregate in Diploma degree.
30th September 2018, 07:13 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The percentage of marks required in Diploma in Engineering to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test is 60%.

~~You should 60% marks or more to get admission in Bachelor of Technology course in any College of Engineering.
30th September 2018, 07:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The percentage of marks required in diploma in civil engineering for securing admission in MBM Engineering College is 60%.

Candidates with less than 60% marks can not seek admission in MBM College of Engineering in B.Tech course.
8th June 2022, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Where should we apply for leet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?