11th October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in IT college Lucknow

How much percentage is required to get admision in it college lucknow for doing b.com...??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course in lucknow University? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  2. How much percentage is needed to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow?
  3. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  4. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  6. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  7. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  9. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  10. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  13. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  14. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  15. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching? -- [New]
  16. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in Gujarat college?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
15th April 2017, 09:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in IT college Lucknow

Bachelor of Commerce is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Commerce course candidate must have passed 12th in art, Science and commerce stream with minimum of 50%.

Subject in B.Com course
  1. Management
  2. Human Resource
  3. Computer
  4. Economics
  5. English
  6. Law
  7. Marketing
  8. Finance
  9. Accountancy
  10. Cost Account
  11. Statistics

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 7, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 0522 232 110
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?