5th July 2012, 11:59 AM
prerna rawat

Percentage required to take admission for BCA in IGNOU?

what % it would take for admission for bca in ignou?...please tell me what is it

9th July 2012, 02:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission for BCA in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerna rawat View Post
what % it would take for admission for bca in ignou?...please tell me what is it
Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination are considered eligible to enroll for the BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) Program, irrespective of the marks obtained and stream followed in higher secondary education.

The minimum duration of the course is Three years.
For further information about the program, Click Here.

Apart from that, in order to know about the admission process, you may also contact:

Student Support Center
3rd January 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 12th from Jharkhand board to get admission in IGNOU for bachelor
21st July 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for bca addmission in ignou.
In 12th cbse .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?