11th March 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to take admission in ITI college for Automobile Engineering?

How many percentage is required to take admission in ITI college for Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering after matriculation i.e. tenth board exam? Please clarify.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  3. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  4. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  5. Percentage required in 10th Standard to get admission in good ITI course?
  6. Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  8. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  9. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum and recommended percentage required for automobile and aerospace engineering?
  12. Percentage required for IIT admission for automobile engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  16. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  17. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
21st March 2018, 03:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in ITI college for Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many percentage is required to take admission in ITI college for Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering after matriculation i.e. tenth board exam? Please clarify.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a 3 years Diploma Certificate Program. After passing 10th standard, students are eligible to pursue this course. Student needs to obtain 60%- 70% in their 10th boards examination. This course can also be done after 10+2 with Science Stream (Mathematics group).

Admission Process: Most institute usually have the direct admission process. Interested student need to fill an online application form or they have to collect the form by visiting the campus. Seats will be allotted to deserving candidates on the basis of marks scored by them in 10th board examination (usually in Mathematics and Science subjects considering)
21st March 2018, 10:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in ITI college for Automobile Engineering?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed 10th class with Science and Mathematics from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 10th class to getting admission in Good ITI college for Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 60%.

After completing this course you can find out the jobs in given below employment area.

1. Nexgen Careers - Coimbatore

2. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR - Nellore

3. Hyundai Groups - Chennai

4. Rathinam Techzone - Coimbatore
22nd March 2018, 08:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study Automobile Engineering from IIT then you must qualify for IIT Mains exam.

IIT provides you with a B.Tech degree, not a diploma so you cannot apply for diploma course in IIT.

There is no lateral entry exam in IIT through which you get direct admission to the 2nd year of IIT.

But you can appear for IIT-JEE after passing your diploma.

You should have more than 60% on your diploma to be able to appear for IIT-JEE.

You have 2 attempts.

Your age limit in between 17 to 25 years.
23rd March 2018, 05:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required to take admission in ITI college for Diploma in Automobile Engineering is at least 60% marks in 10th standard. And you have to clear entrance examination also to get admission in ITI college.
24th March 2018, 01:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The admission in the institute is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in 10th board examination.

As the admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in the entrance test.

So, you have to appear and qualify for entrance test to get admission in the course.

The required aggregate to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 10th with minimum 60% relaxation for reserved category.
12th March 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage in 10th requirment for iti die maker&fitter trade
21st June 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required for ITI in electrician in 10th std
7th July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Iti is self study or institute or a college study
17th February 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I be an army officer after passing this course??
21st April 2020, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I have pass 10th standard in 58.50%. Can i get admission in electrician
15th December 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I had pass 10th standard in 58%. Can i get admission in electrician
5th August 2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I had pass 10th in 43% can i get admission in electrician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?