25th November 2015, 04:41 PM
hridayesh kumar sharma

Percentage required to take direct admission in ICWA Intermediate?

Someone tell me that how much percentage is required to take direct admission in icwa intermediate after graduation? I am looking forward for direct admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  2. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  3. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  4. Qualification for ICWA direct admission?
  5. Can I get direct enrollment in ICWA intermediate on provisional basis?
  6. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?
  8. Percentage required to join ICWA after graduation?
  9. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  10. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  11. Any entrance exam required to take admission in ICWA course
  12. What is the percentage of marks required for ICWA after passing B.Com?
  13. Can I apply for ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com with 50%?
  14. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  15. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  16. What is the syllabus of ICWA intermediate? What is the question paper pattern of ICWA intermediate
  17. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  18. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
26th November 2015, 12:05 AM
13precious

Default Re: Percentage required to take direct admission in ICWA Intermediate?

You must have atleast 55% marks in graduation then only you can take direct entry in intermediate course.

There are three stages for ICWA are as below:-

Foundation Course

Intermediate course

Final Course

Age limit:- Age must be atleast 18 years minimum.

After completion of graduation you are exempted from foundation course .Since you are graduate then you can directly apply for Intermediate course.
7th July 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to take direct admission in ICWA Intermediate?

What is the minimum percentage in bcom required to take direct entry in CMA intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?