12th April 2011, 08:36 PM
kamaldeep kaushal

Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?

i am a dental graduate , can u plz tell me the post graduate courses which can i do related to my field,

plz tell me the courses in details n also the institutes which organize these courses,

syllabus 4 preparing th m.sc courses

Related Questions:
  1. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  2. Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?
  3. Which Diploma courses i can study in USA in the field of dentistry? -- [New]
  4. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  5. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  6. Is it possible to do Specialization in ENT for BDS candidate?
  7. How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry
  8. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  9. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  10. Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  13. Management Courses related to Pharma?
  14. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  15. Which universities are offering courses MSc MLT in distance mode?
  16. Civil engineering related Software courses? Institutes in Hyderabad offering such courses?
  17. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  18. Which are the PG courses available in Dentistry abroad?
7th July 2011, 10:18 AM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?

Dear friend,

Given below are some of the institutes offering the master course, the eligibility criterion is BDS.

I. Sri Ramachandra University, Tamil Nadu offers MDS with,

1. Prosthodontics
2. Periodontics.
3. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,
4. Conservative dentistry.
5. Orthodontics.
6. Oral medicine & Radiology.
7. Oral Pathology.
8. Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry.
For more details visit, www.sriramachandra.edu.in

II. Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur, offers MDS with

1. Oral diagnosis and Medicine.
2. Periodontia.
3. Pedodontia and preventive dentistry.
4. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
5. Prosthodontia.
6. Conservative Dentistry and Orthodontia.
For Details, http://hdch.hitkarini.com

III. College of Dental Sciences, Davangere, Karnataka offers MDS with,

1. Oral medicine & Radiology.
2. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
3. Periodontics.
4. Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry.
5. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
6. Prosthodontics including Crown & Bridge.
7. Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics.
8. Oral pathology & Microbiology.
9. Preventive and Community dentistry.
For details, www.cods.edu
30th November 2011, 02:43 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?

MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
is offering
MDS PG DIPLOMA IN DENTAL MATERIALS-LAST DATE 25-01-2012
30th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?

Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?