30th May 2011, 03:31 PM
ssen

Are the PG medical courses by JNU approved my Medical Council of India?

I want to know whether the post graduate Medical course leading to MD/MS or other equivalent degree in Medical offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College under KLE University in Belgaum, Karnataka is approved by Medical Council of India.

30th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Are the PG medical courses by JNU approved my Medical Council of India?

yes the post graduate courses of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College under KLE University in Belgaum, Karnataka is approved by Medical Council of India.

it is a good college for doing pg course and offer various other government recognized courses to students.
24th August 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the PG medical courses by JNU approved my Medical Council of India?

I have completed Post Graduate Diploma In Dietetics and therapeutic nutrition [PGDTTN] from BHOJ University Madhya Pradesh.I want to know can register paramedical council.
24th August 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Post Graduate Diploma In Dietetics and therapeutic nutrition [PGDTTN] from BHOJ University Madhya Pradesh.I want to know can register paramedical council.
4th April 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduate diploma in dialysis technology (PGDDT) course from Century institute of health science(CIHS) Century hospital chengannur. I want to know can i register paramedical council
7th March 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed pg MBA hospital management from bharathiyar university.coimbatore.i want to know can i register in paramedical council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?