26th December 2017, 12:53 PM
ankitbhogyan

PGT Substance subject application issue

I have done M.A with Sociology stream but, I have submit my PGT application with Civics Subject so will it be acceptable or application will be rejected?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of PGT? Date of issue of the form?
  2. Major subjects of M.Com like Accounting, Cost Accounting and Financial Accounting are not valid for PGT?
  3. How can I appear in UP PGT with History being a postgraduate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for DSSB TGT Natural Science after completing my Graduation with Physics, Maths and Computer Science?
  5. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  6. What is the scope of PGT if I will complete PGT with Home Science?
  7. What is the eligibility to give TGT and PGT exam?
  8. What is the expected date of notification release for recruitment of teachers post in KVS?
  9. What is the date of sale of application forms for B.Pharm?
  10. In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?
  11. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  14. How to correct name of father with respect of primary school certificate if wrongly mentioned in 9th standard of Gopalnath High School, Asansol (WBBSE)?
  15. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  16. What is the syllabus for JNU MSc Physics entrance test?
  17. PGT exam 2011 in Uttar Pradesh (UP) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?