5th November 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D common entrance exam date?

Please give me PHD common entrance exam date and particular for m.s. university......................

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Physical Education from UP having cleared Common Entrance Exam?
  2. Ph.D common entrance exam date?
  3. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  5. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  7. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  9. PhD entrance exam date of CFTRI Mysore for 2016
  10. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  12. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  13. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Best books for ICAR PhD entrance exam preparation? Name of good publisher?
  18. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
15th February 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D common entrance exam date?

i want to information of phd entrance test 2012
28th February 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Commonentrance date
28th February 2012, 10:14 PM
rvidyasagar

Sorry, gentleman! The last date for receipt of application for PhD in Manonmaniam Sundaranar University just got over today. I am not able to see any extension of last date. Please refer to the following webpage: http://www.msuniv.ac.in/January12/Ph.D%20admission.pdf

You may make a last ditch effort to get your form through by taking it by hand and pleading with their admission office.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?