24th November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.d English main subject available in Pondicherry University?

phd english main subject is available in pondicherry university

Related Questions:
  1. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed with English as main subject when I had scored only 45% in Graduation?
  3. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  4. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  5. How may I get previous year PhD Bio informatics entrance papers of Pondicherry university?
  6. Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  8. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  9. Pondicherry university phd bioinfo entrance previous papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do Ph.D? How to select subjects? I've secured 54.9% marks in M.A(English)
  11. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam after doing B.A English and B.Ed in Pondicherry?
  12. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  13. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  17. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)? -- [New]
25th July 2012, 08:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Ph.d English main subject available in Pondicherry University?

Yes, Pondicherry University do offer PhD in English, (full time and part time, internal and external)

For further information refer the following website:
www.pondiuni.edu/programmes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?