20th April 2017, 02:34 PM
Nisha ram

PhD entrance exam date of Kanpur University

Hi, respected sir / madam. This is nisha ram I have done my PG from KU (kanpur university) in 2014 in this (2017), I want to take admission in PhD, so please tell me the date of entrance exam of this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?
  2. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  3. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  4. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  7. PhD in Physical Education from UP having cleared Common Entrance Exam?
  8. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  10. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  11. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  12. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  14. Date of PhD entrance exam 2015 at RTMNU University
  15. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  16. Date of sale of entrance exam form of Kanpur University?
  17. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  18. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
22nd April 2017, 11:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD entrance exam date of Kanpur University

For PhD entrance examination candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55%. The important PhD entrance exam date of Kanpur University are given below.

=> Last date for the submission of application form: 07th September, 2017.

=> Date of Entrance examination: 29th September, 2017.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208024
Phone: 078979 92060
11th May 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Do we have PHD in Human Resource in Kanpur University. If Yes then kindly tell us the last date of application form and it's entrance exam date. So that I can apply.

Regards
Rahul Sharma
7th November 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, respected sir / madam. I have done my PG from KU (kanpur university) in (2017), I want to take admission in PhD, so please tell me the date of entrance exam of this.
23rd April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam. i have passed MBA and MA from Nepal . Now i want to take admission in PhD ( Management), so, please advise me thd date of entrance, process, mode of payment of fees.

Yours,
Basu Dev Lamichhane
Kathmandu, Nepal.
[email protected]
16th May 2018, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I (Rooma), a government teacher in basic education, want to complete PhD. Sir I am net qualify in education please provide me details for PhD admissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?