21st August 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

PhD in mathematics after MCA from university of Kerala

I have passed my MCA from University of Kerala with 70%. can I do PhD in mathematics or humanities from any University in India. If so which one. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  2. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  3. Mathematics or Applied Mathematics which is better to pursue in PhD?
  4. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  5. Eligibility to do PhD in Mathematics for MCA student of IGNOU?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?
  7. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  9. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  10. Does Delhi University offers PhD(Mathematics) course? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  12. List of colleges that provide PhD to MCA student?
  13. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  15. Can I do Ph.D course after MCA?
  16. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
22nd August 2017, 05:12 AM
starberry

Default Re: PhD in mathematics after MCA from university of Kerala

Yes, you can do Ph.D in Mathematics or humanity from any university in India. Ph.D requires post-graduation from a recognised university with minimum of 55% marks. There are many Ph.D Mathematics institutions in India.Here is the list of top few Ph.D universities.

* IIT- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
* IITD- Indian Institute of Technolody, New Delhi
* Loyola College, Chennai
* Christ University, Bangalore
* Madras Christian College, chennai
* Birla Institute of Technology(BIt MESRA), Ranchi
* North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?