8th March 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hello,
I have recently got my M.Sc in Mathematics.
Now I want to have PhD in the same field
from any Central University of India or
somewhere else of your knowledge.
How can I do further process?
Kindly guide me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  5. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  8. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  9. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  12. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  13. Details of admission in PhD Mathematics?
  14. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  15. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  16. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  17. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
9th March 2015, 11:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?

If you have completed M.Sc in Mathematics with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then only you can apply for Ph.D admission in India. Those who belong to reserved category can apply for admission with 50% marks.

Admission in most of the Central Government University is based on scores of NET/SLET/JRF/GATE. Hence, if you have got any of these course then you have good chance of getting admission in a Central University. There is Ph.D entrance exam conducted by the University if you don't have any of these scores. Admission is on merit and you must have a good score and good performance in interview.
13th November 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?

I want to do p.hd in mathematics in madras university, l want the contact number of the guide in the area of analysis , algebra, differential equations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?