2nd November 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Physical eligibility criteria for any Government job of my choice

Hello Sir, sometimes it seems funny or feel insulted to ask some questions for my kind of people. Though with some courage I am asking. I have got squinted eye not by birth but in an accident because of which I feel like I am not gonna get any Government job of my own choice. It feels like doors are closed for me. So can I be an Income Tax officer? Or any other class 1 officer under our Indian Government. One more thing Sir I am like almost blind from my left eye, still with some hope I have wrote this to you. I am a Science student doing B.Sc with Maths honours. This is my final year now.

Please respond sir/mam..

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  2. What is the physical eligibility criteria to become a collector?
  3. Eligibility criteria for job in Indian Embassy? Is it under government sector?
  4. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  5. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the medical officer government job? What is the eligibility criteria for getting the job?
  9. Is tattoo allowed to take a job in UP government?
  10. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  14. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  16. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?
  17. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
24th November 2016, 07:32 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Physical eligibility criteria for any Government job of my choice

Please don't lose your confidence. This is not the end of your life. This is right that you can not get a job in defense sector. But you are eligible for other government job. You can try for other UPSC and State PSC jobs. In fact you can get some relaxation also in your age and marks. So please try for these jobs. Give a chance to yourself. May be this is a new beginning for you. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?