1st July 2011, 12:40 AM
omkar990

Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?

i am pursuing my B.E 3rd year now in bangalore?

Is there any govt training institute for pilot training..?
If yes, what is next step i have to do?, what is the eligibility criteria...?.is there any entrance exam to get selected for govt institute?....

If no, can i do the pilot training below 20lakhs...??
What is the physical eligiblity for training?

11th November 2011, 01:12 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?

dear friend,

there are no govt institute who gives you the pilot training Except in armed force .
if you are BE then apply for a form for pilot in army or air force or navy .
if you select then they are giving you the training with no cost .
best of luck.
20th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?

is it possible to join pilot training after 10th?
27th February 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

what is physical fitness criteria ?
6th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th std.(science).what are the procedure to become a pilot.any entrance exam,details,cost of airline pilot course.
29th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hiii!!!!!i I m student of class 12th<PCM>what is the procedure to become a commercial pilot n entrance fees for course n about physical fitness.
2nd June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Hii, i'm sarab i want 2 ask u 1 Q.can i get admission for pilot course after scoring 65% in 12 class of science stream?
26th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have hust passed out diploma in electronics & telecomm can i apply for pilot entrance ?
21st April 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a pilot i want to know abou the enterence examination procedure for for pilot training
2nd October 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take addmision in govt pilot training centre and i am 12th passed with physics and maths so i want to take admission in maharashtra so is there any govt college in maharashtra
4th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3d yr b e want to join pilot training centre n want to quite eng. my eyesight is -3.25 . can i apply for any aviation...???
31st August 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12 without maths i have my subjects as physics chemistry and biology but still i am willing to become a pilot how can i proceed is their any option to study maths side by side is there any university??
plzz mail me at [email protected]

thank you so much
27th December 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year now in Jaipur?

Is there any govt training institute for pilot training..?
If yes, what is next step i have to do?, what is the eligibility criteria...?.is there any entrance exam to get selected for govt institute?....

If no, can i do the pilot training below 20lakhs...??
18th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

l am 11th standard student l score 91% marks in SSC board then in what way l become piolt and my name is sneha mahale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?