5th May 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Physics and Mathematics compulsory for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

I'm a student of Nutrition Science stream. The subjects I have is Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing course?

7th May 2020, 03:15 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Is Physics and Mathematics compulsory for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

To pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having not pursued Physics at your Class 12th level, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.
7th May 2020, 05:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Physics and Mathematics compulsory for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

B.Sc Nursing is a 3 year Graduation course in Science stream being offered by many of the Nursing colleges in India.

Having completed your 12th standard with Science subjects like Biology and Nutrition, you are perfectly eligible to join B.Sc Nursing.

Mathematics and Physics are not compulsory for the candidates to join this course.

There is great demand for Nursing candidates, hence you can get good jobs after completion of Nursing course.

You will easily get jobs in Hospitals with good salaries.
8th May 2020, 08:46 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is Physics and Mathematics compulsory for B.Sc Nursing degree course?

B.Sc. Nursing syllabus consists of various subjects of study such as Nutrition, Mental Health Nursing, Child Care Nursing, Anatomy, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Nursing Research and Statistics amongst many others.

B.Sc Nursing course after twelfth norm (science with maths)? Bsc nursing is a finished four years course for which least instructive capability required is to be 10+2 passout with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Up-and-comer must have Biology at 10+2 to be qualified for the course
8th May 2020, 12:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligiblility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, without having Physics in 12th you are not eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Nursing course.
9th May 2020, 07:57 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

If you don't have subjects physics and english in (10+2), then you can't apply for B.Sc (Nursing) course.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology and english subjects from a recognized university.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Community Health Centres
- NGOs
- Rehabilitation Clinics
26th February 2023, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Physics compulsory for Bsc nursing? Can I do it without physics?
7th August 2023, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have mathematics, physics, chemistry in 12th standard, can I eligible for BSC Nursing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?