9th February 2011, 02:31 AM
gopichand1980

Is PI in Bank's for Assistant manager (Grade A) conducted yet or not?

I have been shortlisted for Assistant Manager (GRADE A) for which WT was held on 14/11/2010. I just saw my result now. But I did not get any information regarding PI in the bank’s website. Now I am confused whether the PI is over or still to be conducted. If not conducted yet then when it will be conducted? I am not even intimated by e-mail. kindly help me out

9th February 2011, 10:40 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PI in Bank's for Assistant manager (Grade A) conducted yet or not?

do not worry. total procedure will be confirmed to you by email or sending a letter to you by post. congratulation for shortlisted.

i think there are personal interview for the Assistant Manager(GRADE A) post. but it depends on the bank. but they will contact with you as soon as possible to inform you about the procedure.

i think now you should completely prepare for personal interview. so that if there is any personal interview you can crack it. visit the website of the bank regular to get the recent information about the further selection procedure.

best wishes.
9th February 2011, 05:56 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Is PI in Bank's for Assistant manager (Grade A) conducted yet or not?

All step is over ..
Be relexe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?