30th March 2011, 04:01 PM
shreya pattanayak

From which PNB branch of Kolkata can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? What is the procedure?

Sir,
From which PNB branch of KOLKATA can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? If so, what is the procedure? Please inform.

Related Questions:
  1. In which branch of PNB(Bank) is AMUPMDC form available?
  2. Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?
  3. From which branch of PNB Allahabad can I get UPCPMT forms?
  4. Jobs for accountant for MA FINAL YEAR
  5. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?
  7. What is the admission procedure for ICSE students?
  8. How can I fill the online application form of government polytechnic exam in Kolkata
  9. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  10. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the last date of form submission for MBBS course at AMUPMDC?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  13. How can I register for UPSC exam?
  14. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  15. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  16. Date of sale of CPT exam form? Procedure to fill the online form?
  17. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  18. What should I do if I have committed a mistake in the form? Should I send the form or apply for it online? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2011, 02:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which PNB branch of Kolkata can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreya pattanayak View Post
Sir,
From which PNB branch of KOLKATA can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? If so, what is the procedure? Please inform.
If you can not get the AMUPMDA Application form from your city, then yyou can obtain the application form as well as the information brochure from AMUPMDC Office Mumbai against a payment of Rs 500.

The amount is paid by DD" drawn in favor of AMUPMDC, payable at Mumbai. Application form can also be obtained by post from AMUPMDC Office Mumbai by sending a requisition along with a DD of Rs 700 You can get the application form from some selected branches of Punjab National Bank given below against a cash payment of Rs 500 -

Designated Branches of Punjab National Bank (PNB) –

Delhi - PNB Hari Nagar Branch, Jail Road, PNB Paharganj Branch, DBG Road, PNB Rajendra Place Branch, 17 Prabahat Kiran Building.

Noida - Nayanbans Noida Complex Branch, Sector 27, Gautam Buddha Nagar.

Kota - PNB Industrial Area Branch.

Jaipur - Shastrinagar Branch PNB near Peetal Factory Crossing.

Jodhpur - PNB Madhuban Colony Branch, Jodhpur.

Udaipur - PNB Chetak Circle Branch

Chennai - PNB KK Nagar Branch, 347, Lakshmana Samy Salai, Chennai.

But the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

And Date of Asso CET 2011 Examination was held on - 17th May 2011.

For complete information, please visit the official website -

http://www.amupmdc.org
19th January 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which PNB branch of Kolkata can I get AMUPMDC form? Can I get the form online? What is the procedure?

Sir, from which PNB branch of Mumbai can i get AMUPMDC form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?