27th June 2021, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma passout is eligible for CDAC?

I'm polytechnic diploma passout student in Information Technology , I'm am eligible to apply for CDAC. Please reply quickly

28th June 2021, 01:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma passout is eligible for CDAC?

°°° The minimum eligibility criteria for admission into the PG diploma courses of CDAC state that candidates need to possess a graduation degree in Engineering or equivalent ( BE/BTech/4 year BSc Engineering/AMIE etc.)
As you are a diploma holder hence, you are not eligible for this because you should have minimum educational qualification of graduation so I would like to suggest you to pursue graduation in engineering from a recognised University.
28th June 2021, 01:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, Polytechnic Diploma passout is not eligible for CDAC course.

CDAC stands for Centre for Department of Advanced Computing.

Eligibility criteria for CDAC course:-
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer science or computer application is the minimum eligibility criteria for this course.

There are different courses under CDAC course:-

For diploma in IT project management, engineering candidates from any discipline can apply for this course.

You can enter into this course by clearly entrance examination conducted by CDAC.
28th June 2021, 03:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, diploma holders are not eligible to apply.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from a recognised university.

The candidate must have completed post graduation or equivalent degree in engineering sciences.
28th June 2021, 05:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- NO, polytehnic diploma pass outs are not eligible for CDAC because in order to for CDAC, a candidate must have done graduation in engineering from a recognized university or Institute.

--- So, you first need to complete your graduation in engineering after Diploma course then only you will be eligible.
Being a diploma holder you can take admission in second year of engineering course through Lateral entry.
30th June 2021, 01:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, The minimum eligibility criteria for admission into the PG Diploma Courses of C-DAC states that candidates need to possess a graduation degree in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engineering / AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?