25th October 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL being a BSc(Information Technology) 4th semester student? Should I appear in TOEFL to study Master's Degree in Abroad?

Sir, kindly tell me that what are the criteria for applying TOEFL? I am now doing BSc Honours degree in Information Technology and it is my 4th semester. After my BSc I want to do Master's Degree in Abroad. So, I should give TOEFL?

31st October 2018, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL being a BSc(Information Technology) 4th semester student? Should I appear in TOEFL to study Master's Degree in Abroad?

TOEFL is the most popular English proficiency test accepted mostly at all abroad universities. TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language. You have not any specific educational or eligibility criteria for appearing in the TOEFL exam. Candidates who passed high school or equivalent examination are eligible to appear for the TOEFL exams.

In order to study Master's Degree in Abroad, you have to appear for English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL or equivalent along with GMAT/GRE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?