14th October 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?

is there any possibilities do mphil in distance education.what are the universities provided that oppertunity

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  3. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  4. Which are the universities providing distance M.Phil in management? I have completed MBA in finance
  5. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  9. Which are the universities offering distance education course in M.Phil English?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  11. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  12. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil?
  13. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this? -- [New]
  14. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  15. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  16. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  17. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  18. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
21st October 2011, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any possibilities do mphil in distance education.what are the universities provided that oppertunity
Dear friend,

List of universities of M.PHIL in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.University of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Thanks
21st December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?

I have don my M.phil from Vinayaka Missions University in2010 feb. Is my M.phil is valid
4th January 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Do the IGNOU PROVIDE Phd in political science by distance education.if so what are the essential qualif
icaton and percentages of marks required to apply for ?
16th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have don my M.phil from Vinayaka Missions University in2010 feb. Is my M.phil is valid
Yes it s valid
28th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i need mphil course or phd course in correspondence and how many percentage need pls give me the anuswer
28th February 2012, 09:50 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Do the IGNOU PROVIDE Phd in political science by distance education.if so what are the essential qualif
icaton and percentages of marks required to apply for ?
Please see the following page in IGNOU website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soss/programmes/detail/92/2

According to this, you can join PhD in IGNOU in Political Science. You can complete the course between two and five years. The course fee is Rs. 14,000/-.

To be eligible to seek admission, you should have an MPhil Degree and a Post-Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates) or an equivalent grade from a University or a recognised institution of higher training; OR a Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognised institution of higher learning and five years of teaching/industry/administration/professional experience at senior level.
23rd April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed M.B.A in hospital mangement. Noe I want to do M.Phill in hospital management or hospital administration under distane eduction . Please give details wheather Alagappa University is offering the above course
29th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Phil in Analytical Chemistry from IGNOU as distance education?
13th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Phil. in Education from IGNOU as distance education ?
21st August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.A english with 50% marks and i want to pursue for m.phil english now pls tell me which universities are offering m.phill english courses with 50% marks in posu graduation.
8th November 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

admission starts on which date
7th December 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my M.com can i do M.Phil in distance education. Pl say me clearly where it is possible
9th August 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am state government teacher. I want to do M. Phil in distance education.is it possible to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?