5th August 2018, 08:16 AM
Sandesh upreti

Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for a candidate without appearing 11th exam?

Hello friends, I have completed my 10th standard. Now, I am in 11th standard. I don't want to waste my year because I am already 18 years of age. I want to appear 12th Board exam directly from NIOS Board next year. So, is it possible for me to appear without giving 11th exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who gas failed in 11th of Haryana Board of Education?
  5. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  6. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  7. Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?
  8. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  9. Can I fillup 12th application privately if failed in 11th standard?
  10. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  11. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  12. Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?
  13. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 12th Arts if failed in 11th Kerala Board exam?
  15. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
  16. Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?
  17. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard?
7th August 2018, 01:26 AM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for a candidate without appearing 11th exam?

Yes it is possible only via NIOS board. But if you are looking to do it from regular school that is cbse board then ita not possible . As i can see in your post u said that from NIOS then you may proceed and give your boards.
8th August 2018, 01:25 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for a candidate without appearing 11th exam?

Yes, there is a board called NIOS strictly for private students.

For pursuing 12th through NIOS, the eligibility criteria is as follows:

1. The candidate must have completed his 10th from a recognized board.

2. The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 10th.

3. The candidate must have attained an age of 15 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?