8th July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear for 12th Board exams twice under CBSE Board curriculum?

Sir, I got only 60% in class 12th under CBSE Board curriculum. I want better than. So, can I appear again in 12th Board exams next year under CBSE Board curriculum only?

10th July 2019, 07:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear for 12th Board exams twice under CBSE Board curriculum?

Yes, you can appear twice in 12th standard of CBSE if you wish to improve your marks.

For this, you need to apply for Improvement Exam that is conducted by CBSE along with regular Board exams.

You can fill Improvement Exam form available in regional CBSE Office and submit it with relevant documents like Marksheet, Passing certificate, identity proofs, etc.

In the application form, you need to fill the mailing address at which your Admit Card and Marksheet of Improvement exam will be dispatched.

Finally, you need to pay the required fees of Improvement exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?