24th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 12th Science Board exam for BA graduate?

Hi friends, I have done with my BA Honours course. But again I want to appear in 12th Board exam from Science stream. So, is it possible for me to appear in 12th Board exam now? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get BSc(Physics) admission for a 12th CBSE Science candidate with 83% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th Science for B.Com graduate?
  3. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  4. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  5. How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?
  6. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  7. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  8. Possibility to appear in 12th Science Board exam from Open Schooling in Gujarati Medium?
  9. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?
  10. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  11. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?
  13. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science WBCHSE Board student?
  14. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Chhattisgarh Board student?
  15. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  16. Possibility of getting admission in NIT, having 55.2% in 12th board exam?
  17. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  18. Possibility of getting scholarship after 12th with ISC board?
26th July 2018, 04:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Science Board exam for BA graduate?

Yes, if you want to pursue 12th again then you are eligible to pursue it.

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in 11th and after that eligible for appearing in 12th board examination.

You are eligible to appear in examination as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?