5th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I have taken Science. I want to change my Board to CBSE in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Chhattisgarh Board student?
  2. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce UP Board student? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  4. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Karnataka Board student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce WBCHSE Board student?
  6. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?
  7. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  9. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?
  10. How to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for 12th student?
  11. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  12. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  14. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science WBCHSE Board student?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  16. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  17. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Tamil Nadu Board student?
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
7th June 2018, 11:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?

Yes, it is definitely possible to change board from state board to CBSE board. You have required some documents to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school. These documents include:
1. Migration/transfer certificate,
2. Mark sheet of the 11th standard having no pending backlog,
3. Duly filled admission form,
4. ID proof,
5. Age proof etc.

You simply have to visit the school campus and apply for the admission in 12th standard. Ensure the submission of admission form before the due date of application submission.
8th June 2018, 10:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?

No, candidates are not eligible to change board after 11th to get admission in 12th std.

So, if you want to change your board you have to take admission in 11th std again or you have to continue with same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?