6th March 2019, 03:14 PM
Qwertyuiopasdfhjkl

Possibility to appear for entrance exams and interview for all companies in Campus Recruitment Drive?

I am student from Techno India University. I have scored 81% in Diploma Computer Science Engineering (CSE). And my average score till now is 83 in B.Tech which I got entry through lateral entry scheme route. But my class 10 score is 66.5 or CGPA 7 under CBSE curriculum. So can I sit for all companies entrance exams for recruitment? If not, then what should I do as my Campus Recruitment Drive is very near?

14th March 2019, 06:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to appear for entrance exams and interview for all companies in Campus Recruitment Drive?

The general criteria to sit for entrance exams or Campus recruitment drives of Company:

10th, 12th, diploma and degree from a recognized institute of India.

Minimum of 60% marks throughout studies.

Maximum of two years of gap between studies allowed.

You are eligible to appear for entrance exams and sit for campus recruitment drives with mentioned percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?