29th December 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change the caste in CTET after writing the exam?

Sir, I have written my CTET examination in this December, 2019 exam session and scored 84. However, at the time of submitting my application form I selected General caste category but I belong to OBC caste category. What should I do now? Will the score be considered under OBC category?

6th December 2020, 03:18 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Possibility to change the caste in CTET after writing the exam?

The CTET correction window process is now over. Candidates can edit their details by visiting ctet.nic.in. Only those candidates can edit details who have submitted their CTET 2020 application form successfully. To edit details, candidates have to login using their application number and password. Check here complete details for CTET 2020 correction window including the process to edit details, retrieve password, details that can be edited.
10th March 2022, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Though I have written the CTET under OBC category, I don't have OBC certificate but iam eligible for it.can I get the OBC certificate after the exams results, will it be acceptable
21st June 2022, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to correction fathers name spelling after releasing results of Ctet????
25th June 2022, 08:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to make any change in it now.
3rd July 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have written my CTET examination in this December, 2019 exam session and scored 86. However, at the time of submitting my application form I selected General caste category but I belong to OBC caste category. What should I do now? Will the score be considered under OBC category?
11th November 2022, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed ctet 19 as Bc community by mistake but actually I belong to Sc community as pass percent is same for both can I change to sc community in ctet result. . if so what is the procedure
15th February 2023, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have written my CTET examination in this December, 2019 exam session and scored 84. However, at the time of submitting my application form I selected General caste category but I belong to OBC caste category. What should I do now? Will the score be considered under OBC category?
14th March 2023, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

If someone has qualified ctet as obc , but he is from genral cast and has no obc certificate . Then what should he do ? Is the certificate valid ? Can he apply for government teacher in general category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?