21st June 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear for CTET paper 2 exam and pursuing B.Sc simultaneously?

I have done B.Sc and M.Sc from Food and Nutrition. And doing B.Ed in Science. I want to apply for CTET paper 2 for TGT Science. So is it possible that I clear my CTET paper 2 and do B.Sc in Zoology (Chemistry, Zoology and Botany) after that?

16th August 2020, 10:33 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear for CTET paper 2 exam and pursuing B.Sc simultaneously?

If you have completed B.Ed. course or in final year of B.Ed., then you can appear for CTET exam.

Also, since you have already done B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition, then you can apply for TGT Science teacher jobs after qualifying CTET Paper 2 entrance exam.

Yes, you can also do B.Sc. in Zoology after completing B.Ed. course but it is worthless to pursue this graduation course. As you are already eligible for TGT Science jobs. Even if you wish to pursue this course, then you can pursue B.Sc. course in Zoology.

Few CTET papers are attached here as attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CTET June 2011 Paper-2.pdf(195.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf CTET May 2012 Paper-2.pdf(1.59 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf CTET Social Science.pdf(76.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?