22nd December 2020, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream from Economics to Science for a 10th ICSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from ICSE Board. I have chosen Economics but I want to change my stream to Science. Is it possible for me to change the stream? Please let me know as soon as possible.

31st January 2021, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream from Economics to Science for a 10th ICSE student?

In 10th standard, basically, we have to select our subject group and they are registered for board examination. As per norms, candidates are not allowed to alter the subjects selection once it is done after registration and final application form for board exam.

You can not change your subject from Economics to Science. Once board examinations are over, you can change your stream as well as subjects in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?