25th May 2020, 02:46 PM
vinaydatt

Possibility to to continue studies in same standard while upon relocating to another city?

My father is in a transferable job, getting transferred from Nashik to Mathura (UP). If I don't get admission in any school in Mathura then can I appear as a private student?

30th April 2021, 12:58 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to to continue studies in same standard while upon relocating to another city?

Yes, It is possible to continue studies in same standard while upon relocating to another city.

If you have completed previous academic than you are eligible to get admission in next class in any school which is under same board.

If you haven't completed your current academic and moving from one place to another place than you will get admission in same academic in any school which is under same board.

If you are eligible to study both as private student or as regular student in each case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?