27th February 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do B.Ed in Physics after completing B.Sc in Electronics?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my degree in B.Sc Electronics now. Can I do B.Ed in Physics after completing my B.Sc Electronics? Would it be a good move? Will I be able to teach Physics in engineering colleges or high school students?

5th March 2020, 02:41 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Ed in Physics after completing B.Sc in Electronics?

Yes, you can pursue B.ed in Physics. At the very end of this course, you will be eligible for TGT( trained graduate teacher) post.
** To teach Physics in Engineering Colleges you need to qualify CSIR NET/GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Possibility to join NDA for 12th Commerce with Physics Education student? 7 25th August 2018 12:24 PM
Specializations available in Bachelor of Education course for BSc(Physics) graduate? 0 6th August 2018 12:58 PM
Possibility to get an education at, least interest rate to study Bachelor of Law being a house wife? Which type of scholarship I can get? 0 29th March 2017 10:19 PM
Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student? 5 18th May 2016 10:52 PM
Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics? 11 25th June 2014 02:33 PM