14th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am doing my Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year in Tamil Nadu. Shall I do MBA simultaneously in distance education? Please help me to know about this.

17th May 2016, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year in Tamil Nadu. Shall I do MBA simultaneously in distance education? Please help me to know about this.
You can't do MBA course simultaneously because you have not completed a graduation degree yet.

So first complete your graduation degree, then you can apply for MBA courses in Distance mode.
17th May 2016, 02:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course after bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course without passing bachelor degree. So, you need to first complete your B.A then only, you become eligible for admission in MBA.
17th May 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MBA admission you need degree before applying for admission. If you are pursuing degree then there is not much chance of getting admission in MBA simultaneously.
Only after completion of your present degree you will be able to apply for admission in MBA through any entrance exam.
17th May 2016, 07:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot opt for it, you need to have a graduation certificate with you at the time of admission in the course from a recognized University.Therefore, you need to complete your graduation course first in order to opt for MBA via distance mode.
18th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue the MBA course simultaneously when you are already pursuing a Graduation degree course as you have not completed your Graduation degree yet. So, first complete your Graduation in order to be eligible to opt MBA through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?