26th April 2020, 08:40 AM
Kalyan honey

Possibility to do BA English hons. after completion of Diploma CSE?

Hi, after my 10th board exam I did Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and qualified with 68%. But, now I wish to change my stream and wants to do BA English hons. Is it possible? Either via regular or distance mode of education?

7th March 2023, 12:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do BA English hons. after completion of Diploma CSE?

The minimum eligibility for doing BA English (Hons) course is 10+2 .

Those who have completed class 12th from a recognised board with atleast 60% marks are eligible for admission.

Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

It depends on the college in which one is taking admission, whether they allow such candidate to persue the course after diploma. And after that one has to clear the university level entrance exam .

IGNOU offers the course to diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?