27th February 2020, 09:52 PM
Adupala munni

Possibility to do LLB after completion of 3 years Diploma course?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years regular degree course and now I wish to do LLB. Am I eligible for LLB on the basis of Diploma? Or, do I need to do Graduation in BA as well?

28th February 2020, 06:34 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Possibility to do LLB after completion of 3 years Diploma course?

One can apply for 5 year duration integrated LLB course after (10+2) and 3 year LLB course after graduation. So, If you studied diploma after (10+2), then you can apply for 5 years duration LLB course, otherwise you should go for 3 year duration LLB course after completion of your graduation.

Eligibility for LLB Course

After (10+2)
You must have passed (10+2) in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to apply for 3 year duration LLB course.

After Graduation
You must have passed graduation of minimum 3 years from a recognized university to apply for 3 year duration LLB course.
28th February 2020, 08:08 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

LLB should be done from two ways:-
1) After 12th with 5 year duration
2) After graduation with 3 years duration

Eligibility:-

-- Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60% Mark's.

--Candidate must passed graduation from a recognized board with minimum of 45%Mark's for General category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH.

--No Age limit Required.

You can entered into LLB through following entrance exam.
--CLAT

--LSAT.
29th February 2020, 12:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in LLB course after diploma course.

The eligiblility to get admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree course to become eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted for admission in LLB course.
29th February 2020, 12:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to pursue LLB course.

LLB is three year course and candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in LLB course on the basis of diploma as maximum educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?