23rd February 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Ph.D through NET exam after MBA in Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of MBA Marketing and wish to pursue further for Ph.D. Can I get admission in Ph.D through NET exam? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  3. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to apply for NET entrance exam after doing MBA final year in HR and Marketing?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  7. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  8. Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  10. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  11. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  12. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  16. How to apply Ph.D after completing MBA in Marketing?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  18. How to do PhD for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
26th February 2017, 12:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Ph.D through NET exam after MBA in Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of MBA Marketing and wish to pursue further for Ph.D. Can I get admission in Ph.D through NET exam? Where should I apply for it?
MBA 1st year student are not eligible for UGC NET exam. After qualify of UGC NET exam, you can apply for Ph.D course.

You can apply for Ph.D course in below given University.

1. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

2. Jadavpur University : Kolkata (West Bengal), Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032

3. The University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal), P.O. Rajbati , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713104

4. University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal), PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?