15th December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct ICAI admission for a candidate who has completed BCom(H) with 53% around 2 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have secured 53% marks in my BCom(H). I have completed my Graduation around 2 years ago. Now, I want to get direct entry for ICAI course. So, is it possible for me to get direct admission?

14th January 2019, 10:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct ICAI admission for a candidate who has completed BCom(H) with 53% around 2 years ago?

The full form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. There are three stages of CA courses namely CPT, IPCC and final course.

1. Those who have done bachelor's degree in any commerce with minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for IPCC.

Your marks in Bachelor of Commerce is less than required percentage, so you will have to first clear CPT to get enrolled in CA courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?