2nd May 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job for a UPES BTech CSE with 10 backlogs in 1st year?

Sir, I want to tell you that I have 10 backlogs in first year in UPES BTech CSE. So, I have a confusion that is, I will get job or not in this case? Please let me know is there any possibility left of getting job? Waiting for your response!

15th July 2018, 04:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get job for a UPES BTech CSE with 10 backlogs in 1st year?

You can not get job in any company or organization with ten existing backlogs in first year of Bachelor of Technology.

The criteria for most of companies is that candidate should have any existing backlog or pending arrears in bachelor's degree. You can become eligible for job recruitment only after passing all subjects with arrears.
15th July 2018, 09:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get job for a UPES BTech CSE with 10 backlogs in 1st year?

You will definitely get job after clearing ten backlogs which you have at present in Bachelor of Technology course.

Any company required that job aspirant should have no backlog and meet minimum 60% marks requirement.

There are three stages:

Aptitude round.

Technical interview.

HR interview.
15th July 2018, 10:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for any candidate who have got ten backlogs to get job in multinational companies. But the condition for that is you must clear your backlogs as much as possible. Candidates with backlog are not eligible to sit in recruitment drives of various companies.

You should well to clear all your backlogs and secure better percentage till sixth semester of engineering.
15th July 2018, 11:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There is possibility for you to get job but only after passing all pending backlogs till last semester of your course.

If your backlogs are not cleared then you will not be eligible to get job or apply for any job.
15th July 2018, 11:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The basic requirements for job in final year of engineering course:

Candidate should have at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree.

No existing backlogs.

Maximum of two years of academic gap allowed.

You can get job only after clearing all backlogs.
16th July 2018, 12:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is very much possible.

What you need to do is to clear all your backlogs which are at present. Candidates who have all backlogs cleared are eligible for recruitment in various companies in final year of engineering.

Study well with help of previous year papers to score good marks in each semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?