19th May 2019, 09:44 PM
Samridhi Nautiyal

Possibility of getting into Army Hospital after completion of MBBS?

I will be giving my MBBS final term exams in June-July session. Can I apply for Internship in Army Hospital after that? How to apply for it? What are the benefits of getting into Army Hospital? In which all cities are there in Army Hospital?

27th May 2019, 01:06 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility of getting into Army Hospital after completion of MBBS?

If you have done your MBBS from any other college except AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College), then you can not do internship from army hospital.

But if you have done your MBBS from ACMS (Army College of Medical Sciences), then you can complete your internship from Base Hospital Delhi.

Cities which are having Army Hospital:

Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Goa, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Tripura, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?