4th January 2021, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Indian Air Force for a BA Mass Communication graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed my BA in Mass Communication. Can I join Indian Air Force in any rank? I want to join Indian Air Force but I am worried because I am graduated in Mass Communication. Please tell me if it is possible.

7th January 2021, 09:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Air Force for a BA Mass Communication graduate?

You are eligible to appear for Group X and Group Y entry on the basis of your stream in std 12th.

Candidates passed 12th in PCM are eligible to appear for Group X while for Group Y candidates passed in any discipline are eligible.

The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.

You are not eligible to appear for CDS for recruitment in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?