1st January 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join M.Tech after M.Sc?

Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completion of my M.Sc.? Please, let me know if there is even a single possibility.

3rd January 2018, 06:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join M.Tech after M.Sc?

M.Tech means Master of Technology.

The requirements for this course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor of Technology or master's degree in science.

Exam conducted: GATE is conducted by IIT for admission in M.Tech course.

M.Sc candidates can apply for GATE examination for admission in M.Tech course. GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing M.Tech course.
3rd January 2018, 11:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to pursue Master of Technology after completion of Master of Science.

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in technology or master's degree in science.

2. You need to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission.

GATE qualified candidates will get stipend for pursuing M.tech.
4th January 2018, 12:55 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue M.Tech after completing M.Sc.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for M.Tech:

1.You must have completed your graduation.

2.Candidates in final year graduation are also eligible.

After the completion of your M.Sc you can appear for the GATE examination. Most of the colleges including IITs and NITs provide admission on the basis of marks obtained in the GATE examination.
4th January 2018, 05:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join Master of Technology course after completion of Master of Science course. The admission in M.Tech course is done on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering rank.

GATE examination is conducted by IITs or IISC for admission of candidates in M.Tech course. The academic qualification required to apply for GATE examination is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. Candidates who have done master's degree in science can also apply for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?