11th August 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to make correction in SSC Delhi Police application form?

I have applied for SSC Delhi Police Constable post and in that I have registered with my previous photograph and signature and forgot to mention photo date but my photo and sign are clear and I have got admit card for CHSL exam also with those details. So, is there any problem? Will my application be rejected? Is it possible to make correction at this stage?

19th August 2020, 03:07 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to make correction in SSC Delhi Police application form?

As of now,at this stage you can not do any kind of alteration in the form after receiving admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?