1st August 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of NSO and IMO for last 5 years question papers

Sir,
Please tell me where & how can I download free question papers of NSO & IMO for the last five years of class 5th standard.Please inform me at [email protected]

Thanking you
Palash Ghosh

10th November 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of NSO and IMO for last 5 years question papers

last five year question paper of nso
11th November 2013, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of NSO and IMO for last 5 years question papers

Previous years question papers of NSO and IMO for last 5 years question papers

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-question-papers-nso-imo-last-5-years-question-papers-1268227.html#ixzz2kIPujooV
27th November 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to download the question papers of nso for last 5years immediately. Please help me out. Thanks, swarup
14th January 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I want freely download papers of previous years of class 3 of NSO and IMO of level 1 and 2 , please help me
Thank you
24th August 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I want freely download last 5 years question paper of of class 4 of NSO and IMO please help me
24th August 2014, 09:19 AM
amartya ranjan 2005

I want freely download papers of last 5 years NSO,IMO for class4 please help me
10th October 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

no i want previous year's question paper of nso and imo of class 2?
pls do needful for me

thanks
AMAN KUMAR
1st November 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me where & how can I download free question papers of NSO & IMO for the last five years of class 5th standard.Please inform me at [email protected]

Thanking you
V.GOPAL
8th November 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of NSO and IMO for st 2 last 5 years question papers

Please tell me where & how can I download free question papers of NSO & IMO for the last five years of class 2nd standard.Please inform me at [email protected]

Thanking you
Parthasarathi Dey[/QUOTE]
1st January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me where & how can I download free question papers of NSO for the last five years of class 6th standard.Please inform me at [email protected]

Thanking you
Senthil
13th June 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir
Please tell me where and how can I download free question papers of NSO and IMO for last five years of class3th .please inform me at [email protected]
THANKING YOU
MAMTA
29th July 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me from where can I download free previous question papers of NSO and IMO of class 6th. Please inform me at [email protected].
Thanking You,
Vaibhav
16th November 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR
Please tell mewhere and how can i download free quesion papers of NSO 5th std please inform me at iconcopiers@g mail.com

thanking you sir ,
manisha .b
4th January 2017, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me IMO level-2 previous years papers class 8 on my email-id--- [email protected]
11th October 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Please send me link where i can download IEO NSO IMO previous years papers free download
19th August 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir pls sand me ota previous year question paper .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?