20th March 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BCA(H) in IP University for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BCA(H) course in IP University. However, I haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in my Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to do BCA(H) course?

31st March 2019, 04:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BCA(H) in IP University for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

The minimum education required to study BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree course from GGSIPU ( Guru Gobind Singh Indrasprastha University ) is a Class 12th with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with pass in English, Mathematics or (Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vovcational stream with 50 theory and 50 practical ratio from a recognized board of education.

So, having not studied Mathematics or Computer Science related subject at Class 12th level , you are not eligible for pursuing BCA(H) degree course from GGSIPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?