27th May 2018, 07:08 AM
neha sinha23

Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for a candidate with 53 marks in 12th Biology?

Hello everyone, I have secured 63% in 12th Board exam. But I have scored only 53 marks in Biology. I want to study BSc in Nursing course. So, I would like to know about the possibility to do BSc in Nursing course with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  3. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  4. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?
  5. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  6. Possibility to study Zoology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biology) General candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  9. Should I study B.Sc(Petrochemicals) if secured 80% in 12th PCMB being a female candidate?
  10. Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?
  11. Possibility to study B.Com(Banking and Finance) for Biology student?
  12. Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?
  13. Possibility of studying Pharmacy for non-science student?
  14. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?
  16. Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if scored 60 marks in Biology and 65 marks both in Chemistry and Physics of 12th? Courses available to study in B.Sc?
  17. What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
28th May 2018, 03:40 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for a candidate with 53 marks in 12th Biology?

Eligibility Criteria to Pursue B.Sc Nursing course:
Candidates who have completed class 10+2 exam with PCB( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to study B.Sc Nursing course.
*** As you have completed class 10+2 exam with 63% marks, you are eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course.

Colleges offering B.Sc Nursing course:

>> AIIMS, New Delhi
>> Christian Medical College(CMC), Vellore, Tamil Nadu
>> JIPMER, Pondicherry
>> Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
>> Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
28th May 2018, 08:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for a candidate with 53 marks in 12th Biology?

Yes, it is possible to study B.Sc. (Nursing) course after completion of your 12th standard with PCB stream and securing 53 marks in Biology subject. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Admissions in B.Sc. (Nursing) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
28th May 2018, 11:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Nursing course:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Nursing course with the above mentioned marks. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to pursue this B.Sc in Nursing course.

<> You must have done 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum 45% marks as per Indian Nursing Council.

<> In general, the basic qualification criteria and percentage criteria generally varies from college to college. But most of the colleges ask candidates to have minimum 45% marks or 50% marks in 12th Class with PCB subjects.

<> As you are done with more than the required percentage, I am sure you are eligible to pursue this course. Some of the colleges offer this course based on the score obtained in entrance examination conducted by that concerned institute/ organization.
29th May 2018, 07:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for doing B.Sc Nursing course :-

Educational qualification :-

The candidate should have passed 12th with the subject of physics, chemistry, biology with at least 50% marks from a recognised board .

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 23 years.

She should be medically fit.
31st May 2018, 11:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue B.Sc in Nursing then it is compulsory to have at least 50-55 marks in that particular subject. If you have scored 53 marks in Biology then you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Nursing from any of the colleges.

Some of the colleges to pursue B.Sc Nursing are as follows:-
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune
Indian Academy College of Nursing, Bangalore
SGT University, Gurgaon
Parul University, Vadodara
BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
Chitkara School of Health Sciences, Chandigarh
31st May 2018, 12:16 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc (Nursing) with 53 marks in 12th Biology. But you will not get any good college with this marks. To get admission in top Nursing college, you must have at least 65 marks in Biology.
4th August 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance in allotment for bsc nursing with my pcb 82%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?